- Avoid the lodge if you are or feeling sick
- Wear a mask when walking around the lodge (Masks are required are the lodge)
- Keep your distance
- Wash your hands frequently
The safety of our staffs, members and guests had always been our top priority.
The Lodge is open as usual with some adjustments
- We are following or exceeds BC protocols
- We did a lot of improvement at the Lodge, lots of cleaning, lots of painting and upgrading
- Private rooms and Loft rooms are open as usual
- Dorm beds are open with some restrictions
- Some washroom and shower stalls had been closed for precaution
Last Saturday over 30 people were present for the new and long awaited inauguration of the tram. A bottle of champagne was opened to celebrate.
---> TRAFFIC ALERT for Saturday 7th September 2019
Road closure for the annual "RBC Gran Fondo Whistler"
For further information on traffic impacts please visit this website...
Bear season is upon us
- Do not leave food in your vehicle
- Vehicle should be lock and windows close
Tips to deal with bears available HERE "Staying Safe in Bear Country"...
Our Northern saw-whet owl had moved away, the night call is only available on YouTube - Northern saw-whet owl call
We have a Northern saw-whet owl who set up residence near the lodge.
Don't miss a chance in a lifetime to experience this...
We are unable to see it but we can hear it from 9pm to 5am.
It is one of the smallest owls with one of the loudest calls...
Wikipedia - Northern saw-whet owl information
You Tube - Northern saw-whet owl call